Sunday, January 26, 2014

Fun Feculence

the shit I shat hit the water
like a downwards mortar

it created a wave so enormously big
it was unexpected for a shit the size of a fig

then my ass was all soaking wet
and I was still somewhat comfortable yet

I shat another grandiose shit
this time it was the size of a brick

it hit the water like an atomic bomb
splashing the water nearly into my anal womb

I was now uncomfortable from the fact that,
when i looked down the closet, the two disproportional shits I shat,
were looking like a man with a tiny little hat!

so I stood up in front of the toilet and zipped my pants
and for a surprise, I felt in my legs, millions of swarming little ants

with my dead legs, my soaked arse and the little hatted man
I decided, next time, to eat cereal with a little less bran..

No comments:

Post a Comment